-July 06, 2005-
Dreams

As the night comes,
I pray to the Lord that in my dreams,
I see your face
We share the love that I am aware
for your heart's not free and here you can't stay

As the sun rise, with a promise of a beautiful day
a smile in my face for last night was spent with you
as I go on with my day with the love that I feel
hoping that tonight will be as sweet as before

when things seems to be at peace
when everything seems to be in place
in a place that i alone is aware
in my fantasy world

it feels so right it can't be wrong
but still it can't be real
the only thing that keeps my sanity
is the love i feel for thee

or does it make me insane?
i wake with a tears on my eyes
you were not on my dreams last night
and i realize that only now i truly awake.

**tHe FaLLeN sTaR**
Copyright ©2005 **tHe FaLLeN sTaR**

blinked and flew @ 5:08 PM  
0 deranged stars
  
_.+. ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ .+._


this is the place where my crazy thoughts 'bout anything goes, when I can't throw them away. a place where you can see what runs inside a deranged mind.


welcome and enjoy your stay. =)




the bits and pieces of my everyday life...



MONTHLY




__.+. LINKS .+.__

Your way out.


Because It's A Dindin World
The GerSar Effect



__.+. Credits .+.__


Blog Hosting: Blogger
Image Hosting: Flickr
Scripts/HTML Codes: CreateBlog
Fairy Image: Kim Anderson
Lay-Out: Dindin's