-July 11, 2005-
Farewell

As i bid farewell
to such good friends
Questions linger in my mind
And in my heart
the thought of being forgotten
makes me weak

As i bid farewell
to people i've grown to love
I try to be strong
not to let a tear drop
For i know that it won't stop
till my eyes dried

As i bid farewell
I think if you would reminisce
or still sing on our song
when you hear it play

As i bid farewell
I could still hear the laugthers,
taste the tears and picture the memories
That are still here in my heart....

blinked and flew @ 11:09 AM  
0 deranged stars
  
_.+. ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ .+._


this is the place where my crazy thoughts 'bout anything goes, when I can't throw them away. a place where you can see what runs inside a deranged mind.


welcome and enjoy your stay. =)




the bits and pieces of my everyday life...



MONTHLY




__.+. LINKS .+.__

Your way out.


Because It's A Dindin World
The GerSar Effect



__.+. Credits .+.__


Blog Hosting: Blogger
Image Hosting: Flickr
Scripts/HTML Codes: CreateBlog
Fairy Image: Kim Anderson
Lay-Out: Dindin's