-August 11, 2005-
The Art of Letting Go

here i am alone,
crying myself to sleep
wondering if you really did love me.
i listen to myself talk...
thinking is this who i really am?
i tried to move on,
but something's holding me back...
as i reminisce on my past,
i hear the laughters,
feel the love that you once showed...
how was i to know,
that such a wonderful feeling
was all but a lie...
but i have to go on,
i need to learn how to let go,
no matter how true the love that i feel,
i just have to let go...

blinked and flew @ 8:44 PM  
0 deranged stars
  
_.+. ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ .+._


this is the place where my crazy thoughts 'bout anything goes, when I can't throw them away. a place where you can see what runs inside a deranged mind.


welcome and enjoy your stay. =)




the bits and pieces of my everyday life...



MONTHLY




__.+. LINKS .+.__

Your way out.


Because It's A Dindin World
The GerSar Effect



__.+. Credits .+.__


Blog Hosting: Blogger
Image Hosting: Flickr
Scripts/HTML Codes: CreateBlog
Fairy Image: Kim Anderson
Lay-Out: Dindin's