-August 15, 2005-
TORN

When you said how you feel
I put a smile in my face
but didn't say a word.

When you showed you care
I turned my back
for i thought your heart's not free.

When you said you meant it
I said "i feel the same"
and went on our way.

You saw me cried
when i saw you with someone else;
You said she's just a friend
thou you should have told me the truth.

You never said "i love you"
still you've always showed you do
But then i should have wondered
if you really meant what you show.

When i said "i'm in love with you"
You closed your eyes and let a tear drop
sadly you say,"i'm sorry,i have to go".

blinked and flew @ 4:15 PM  
0 deranged stars
  
_.+. ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ .+._


this is the place where my crazy thoughts 'bout anything goes, when I can't throw them away. a place where you can see what runs inside a deranged mind.


welcome and enjoy your stay. =)




the bits and pieces of my everyday life...



MONTHLY




__.+. LINKS .+.__

Your way out.


Because It's A Dindin World
The GerSar Effect



__.+. Credits .+.__


Blog Hosting: Blogger
Image Hosting: Flickr
Scripts/HTML Codes: CreateBlog
Fairy Image: Kim Anderson
Lay-Out: Dindin's