-August 17, 2005-
His & Hers

'Is it a crime to fall out of love?' asks Jim. 'When we said we loved each other I'm pretty sure we meant it. But weren't we talking about how we felt right at that moment? Is it the kind of thing you can predict? Isn't it a little bit random? Chemistry mixed up with the unknown? How could we know that we'd always feel the same way about each other? Doesn't having to love take away the incentive to love voluntarily? Is it better that we put up with each other because we promised to do so rather than cut ourselves free so we can love people we want to love rather than love out of a sense of obligation?' Jim pauses and laughs. 'Am I asking a lot of questions? Or is this just me?'

'I don't know the answer to any of them,' I tell him. 'I don't think anyone does. I think that's why love is what it is: the most complicated, intense and indefinable emotion. And yet without it... well, life wouldn't really be worth living, would it?'


-conversation of Jim and Alison (on Mike Gayle's His 'n' Hers)

blinked and flew @ 5:51 PM  
0 deranged stars
  
_.+. ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ .+._


this is the place where my crazy thoughts 'bout anything goes, when I can't throw them away. a place where you can see what runs inside a deranged mind.


welcome and enjoy your stay. =)




the bits and pieces of my everyday life...



MONTHLY




__.+. LINKS .+.__

Your way out.


Because It's A Dindin World
The GerSar Effect



__.+. Credits .+.__


Blog Hosting: Blogger
Image Hosting: Flickr
Scripts/HTML Codes: CreateBlog
Fairy Image: Kim Anderson
Lay-Out: Dindin's