-September 20, 2005-
Tuesday boredom.

something I wrote on a boring tuesday at school.

It's 10:37 on a dready tuesday morning.
I'm stuck in an empty room with 3 of my mates.
One's busy making her daily sketches,
the other driving herself to sleep with a full volume song,
("crave" - marc dorsey), the last one's taking her daily dosage of nicotine,
and here I am with my pen and notebook, writing and writing.

--------

Tomorrow if I see your face
would I recognize your smile?
The smile I adored, the smile I loved.
Into the emptiness of the wall, I stare.
Thinking of the way we used to be.
The love we used to share.
I cried, I struggled, I died and I survived.

blinked and flew @ 1:28 PM  
0 deranged stars
  
_.+. ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ .+._


this is the place where my crazy thoughts 'bout anything goes, when I can't throw them away. a place where you can see what runs inside a deranged mind.


welcome and enjoy your stay. =)




the bits and pieces of my everyday life...



MONTHLY




__.+. LINKS .+.__

Your way out.


Because It's A Dindin World
The GerSar Effect



__.+. Credits .+.__


Blog Hosting: Blogger
Image Hosting: Flickr
Scripts/HTML Codes: CreateBlog
Fairy Image: Kim Anderson
Lay-Out: Dindin's