-September 22, 2005-
Bem's creativity

I Pray that God
Would take this feelings I have for you
I’ve been suffering excessive pain
So much tears were cried
And I know you’re not worth of it..

I laugh out loud
But the pain is still inflicting
I wear smile
When deep down inside
My heart is crying as it bleeds…

Cause Baby..
All I ever wanted is to be with you
Give my world to you
Kiss away the pain
Embrace your heart with my love
And have these things back from you..

But I know..
It’s ridiculous..
Because you can never love someone like me..
You know it hurts..
But I’m setting you free..
Cause we’re never meant to be..

[_-Bem Antolin-_]

blinked and flew @ 11:07 PM  
0 deranged stars
  
_.+. ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ .+._


this is the place where my crazy thoughts 'bout anything goes, when I can't throw them away. a place where you can see what runs inside a deranged mind.


welcome and enjoy your stay. =)




the bits and pieces of my everyday life...



MONTHLY




__.+. LINKS .+.__

Your way out.


Because It's A Dindin World
The GerSar Effect



__.+. Credits .+.__


Blog Hosting: Blogger
Image Hosting: Flickr
Scripts/HTML Codes: CreateBlog
Fairy Image: Kim Anderson
Lay-Out: Dindin's