-September 30, 2005-
Honestly Sorry

i was weak but still you loved the weakness within me
i was hopeless but you showed me there could be tomorrow
i could not fly but you taught me not to crawl
i was scared and you made me feel strong

i was hurting and endlessly crying
you held your hand and showed you care
i was unforgiving full of hatred in my heart
but you told me there is no good in hate
and forgave me so i could learn to forgive

i was to the point of giving up
almost to letting go
but you said hold on, maybe someday,somehow

you told me, "i love you"
but you taught me to much
i cannot let go, i can no longer lie to myself
i know you wish you haven't taught me that much
but please do understand, if you honestly care

listen to what i say, i do mean each word
thank you for all that you've been but i cannot love you still
but until that day do keep in mind that maybe someday, somehow.

blinked and flew @ 2:30 PM  
0 deranged stars
  
_.+. ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ .+._


this is the place where my crazy thoughts 'bout anything goes, when I can't throw them away. a place where you can see what runs inside a deranged mind.


welcome and enjoy your stay. =)




the bits and pieces of my everyday life...



MONTHLY




__.+. LINKS .+.__

Your way out.


Because It's A Dindin World
The GerSar Effect



__.+. Credits .+.__


Blog Hosting: Blogger
Image Hosting: Flickr
Scripts/HTML Codes: CreateBlog
Fairy Image: Kim Anderson
Lay-Out: Dindin's