-September 28, 2005-
When We Meet Again

T'was a feeling deep inside,
Too pure, too strong to be ignored,
But you never seemed to care.

I feared the thought of loosing you
Thou i never really had you.
I hurt for the love i feel
And cried for the hopes that was shattered

I tried for you to feel what i feel
But i guess i tried to hard
That somehow i got tired

I had to go, to move on with my life
But the love i feel is, was and will
always be in my heart, in my mind
But will i go on?

If fate allowed for us to meet, someday
Will the feeling be there? Will i still hurt?
I tried to hold on as much as i could
But if you still love me not, what then can i do?

blinked and flew @ 5:37 PM  
0 deranged stars
  
_.+. ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ .+._


this is the place where my crazy thoughts 'bout anything goes, when I can't throw them away. a place where you can see what runs inside a deranged mind.


welcome and enjoy your stay. =)




the bits and pieces of my everyday life...



MONTHLY




__.+. LINKS .+.__

Your way out.


Because It's A Dindin World
The GerSar Effect



__.+. Credits .+.__


Blog Hosting: Blogger
Image Hosting: Flickr
Scripts/HTML Codes: CreateBlog
Fairy Image: Kim Anderson
Lay-Out: Dindin's