-October 04, 2005-
The Power Of Goodbye

As i get closer to day that i leave; i think of how i lived my life
On my way to the plane with every step that i take;
a tear falls down on to my cheeks
As i get near to a whole new place; i dream of the one i left
As i meet new people; i remember the people that are dear
When someting happens i can't help but reminisce on my past
Your sorrow makes me sad; your tears made me better
The faces of those that i love with tears as i walk away
And when that day came all i could say was a lonely goodbye

I try to live the same old life that i had;
I tried so hard that i broke down and cried
I reached out but there was no one on the other side
I waited but nothing came
I shouldn't have said goodbye but what was i to do if i needed to go
You should have known my importance
But instead you've forgotten my existence
Need i say more?
When all that is left are the memories that starts to fade
And love that turned to hate...

blinked and flew @ 2:32 AM  
0 deranged stars
  
_.+. ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ .+._


this is the place where my crazy thoughts 'bout anything goes, when I can't throw them away. a place where you can see what runs inside a deranged mind.


welcome and enjoy your stay. =)




the bits and pieces of my everyday life...



MONTHLY




__.+. LINKS .+.__

Your way out.


Because It's A Dindin World
The GerSar Effect



__.+. Credits .+.__


Blog Hosting: Blogger
Image Hosting: Flickr
Scripts/HTML Codes: CreateBlog
Fairy Image: Kim Anderson
Lay-Out: Dindin's